Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Congratulations

Well, can you believe it! Well done to Christian for winning the Junior European Match U18. After his win in the Junior European Championships (U18), he has now proved that this just wasn't a once off result, and won again in an even stronger field. Well done, Christian - an excellent result.

Also congratulations are in order for that wonder runner, Dion. D, you are always surprising me with your excellent results and a 3rd place in the Voet is a result to be proud of. Additionally, congrats on the Table Mountain Race, The table Mountain Challenge and the Tokai Forest Run - all excellent wins! This must be a record year :)

Additionally, well done to Richard for his virgin marathon (he claims the Jungfrau doesn't count, and by that standard does the Voet count?) in the excellent time of 3hrs 23 - very good dude, especially considering the only orienteer in field got lost and you ran an extra KM!

Way to go to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rich it was very hard this year... I was a little slower than last year, but I'm very happy with the 3rd I've wanted a position for a long time. I'm now taking it easy till the legs feel good again... who know how long that will be.
Dion

Oh yes Richard L had a nice run, we'll see how long it takes him to run his next marathon...

Anonymous said...

I must have lost my map at the start or something, as normally I would never get lost! Besides, it looks like a more interesting route...