Sunday, January 21, 2007

Record week!

So, this week is gone past, as usual in it's normal rush. Just thought that I'd post a quick record here :) Since Hanna has been born I haven't really trained that much, but it is slowly improving at the moment, and I have reached a new post Hanna record of 110 km in this week - great for training towards that marathon that Dion's being talking about (but will NOT be jungfrau, anyway not this year!)

A quick check of the logbook puts the last week over 110 km in May 2003 - thats a long time ago :) Anyway, lets hope I don't get injured in the next weeks and that I have a good FEB and Mar and then I'm looking for that sub 2:48 marathon again before the end of the year! Keep training.

Online Training Logbook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

110km in 1 week I am impressed, I only got to 106km and I am wanting to run sub 2hr40 on the 18th at Peninsular, and if the weather/wind is good we'll aim at sun 2hr35, but I've got a lot of work to before then. Had a quick look at you training log and you are getting in the loooonnnggggg runs. my last 2 long runs have been Bay 2 Bay 30km and then I did 13km before honhort 15km (28km) this weekend is Red Hill 36.2km. But if I can keep the weeks in tacked with my reps and tempo running I should be OK.

Will keep you informed.
Dion